Silicone based colorless surface protector and water repellent material which prevents the water to flow in by penetrating underneath the surface. It is water based, does not contain solvent.
- Interior and exterior facades of buildings, preferably vertical surfaces
- Repelling the water in joints of covering materials such as ceramic, tile, glass mosaic
- Outer areas such as balconies, terraces
- Wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Semi absorbent surfaces such as concrete, plaster, slate stone
- Absorbent surfaces such as brick, gas concrete, travertine, natural stone
- Restoring and protecting historical buildings from weather conditions.