Waterproofing mesh with high alkaline resistance, woven with glass fiber, used to increase the resistance against capillary crack formation and support waterproofing systems where resistance to higher water pressure is required.
- Indoor and outdoor,
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces,
- All waterproofing applications with brush, where alkaline resistance is required,
- Places where high water pressure is required, such as water tanks, pools,
- Balconies and terraces, to provide resistance against cracks between the layers of waterproofing materials applied by brush,
- Places exposed to movements, vibrations and slight settlings such as foundation, retaining walls and basements.