Cement-based, crystallized and non-shrinking structural repair mortar used for filling rod holes, chamfering and segregation repairs on concrete surfaces that gains high strength in a short time and provides water impermeability with the active chemicals it contains. It is resistant to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure. Thanks to its reactive feature, it provides waterproofing on the concrete surfaces on which it is aplied throughout the service life of the structure.
- Repairing all kinds of concrete in contact with water,
- Filling around rod holes and crossties,
- Repairs requiring early and high strength,
- Repairing segregated curtain concrete,
- Horizontal and vertical cold joint repairs and chamfering applications,
- Filling the gaps formed between old and new concrete,
- Filling the core gaps,