Cement-based, crystallized concentrated waterproofing material that can be applied in both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure directions and becomes reactive with water and moisture. It is the concentrated form of AQUAFIX Crystallized Waterproofing Material. It is applied alone or as the first coat before AQUAFIX to provide better penetration into the concrete.
Negative Water Pressure:
- Interior waterproofing of basement walls and foundations, floors and horizontal joints,
- Exterior waterproofing of water tanks that are not in the ground,
- Retaining walls, tunnels, subways and elevator pits.
Positive Water Pressure:
- Groundwork and curtain walls,
- Dams, irrigation canals, swimmimg pools and cisterns,
- Concrete pipes, manholes and cisterns.